Do your cabins have Wifi?
- Yes! All of our properties have FREE wifi.
How close is the parking to the cabin and how many spots?
- For the Westgate properties, directly across from the cabin. Basically, number bedrooms = number of spots. No guarantee that all will be right near each other during busy times of the year.
- For the Stonebridge properties, directly in front of the cabin.
What is your rental age?
- 24 years of age to rent.
Do you allow pets or smoking?
- No we do not allow pets or smoking. This is out of respect to our guests with allergies.
Do you have a map of each resort?
- Please click on this link for Westgate Branson Woods Resort
- Please click on this link for Stonebridge Resort
What type of coffee maker is in the cabin?
- Mr. Coffee 12 cup pot.
Does the cabin have a crock pot?
- Yes, all cabins have a crock pot, basic bakeware and cookware for your cooking needs.
What “starter items” do you provide?
- Enough for the first couple of days: Toiletries, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, 2 duraflame logs for wood burning fireplaces.
What do we need to bring?
- Yourselves, clothes and groceries if you plan to cook.
Are the pools open year round?
- All outdoor pools are open from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend.
- The indoor pool for Westgate Branson Woods is open year round.
What is the square footage of the cabin?
- 1 bedroom cabins in Stonebridge: 840 square feet
- 2 bedroom log cabins in Westgate: 1090 square feet
- 3 bedroom log cabin in Westgate: 2000 square feet
Do you have larger units?
- Yes, we do! We manage two 4 bedroom lodges near Silver Dollar City. Please visit our sister site: www.greatbransonrentals.com for other possible properties for your stay in Branson!