Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. Early check-in or check-out is possible only with prior approval.
- You will receive a telephone call with your code for the keyless entry door one week prior to your arrival.
- Our one bedroom Luxury Lodges are located in Stonebridge Resort (Branson West, MO), just across from Silver Dollar City.
- Our two and three bedroom Luxury Cabins are located in Westgate Branson Woods Resort (Branson, MO), just two minutes from the Branson strip.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside or directly outside our lodges/cabins.
- If we find that you have been smoking at one of our properties, you will be charged the $500 damage waiver.
- There are NO PETS allowed at any of our lodges or cabins.
- If we find that you have brought a pet to our properties, you will be charged the $500 damage waiver.
Minimum age for rental
- The minimum age of the primary renter (who will be staying at the rental property) is 25 years of age.
- Although we never anticipate any damage, your credit card will be used as a security/damage deposit. We will also accept a check in the amount of $500 in lieu of a credit card. This $500 security deposit is fully refundable within 21 days of departure provided the following:
- No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- All trash and refuse is placed within the dumpster.
- All doors and windows of the home are left locked.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- Any charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- Check in and check out times have been honored.
- The guests are not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, local law enforcement, or the resort management.
- Check-out is 10 a.m. Prior to your departure, we would appreciate the following checklist be completed:
- Place all used bed sheets and towels in the bathtub.
- Load the dishwasher and start it.
- Return all furniture and accessories to their original locations
- Gather all trash and place in the dumpster located across Olivia Lane (if staying in Stonebridge) or within the trash can across from the two bedroom cabin (if staying in Westgate).
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees in the warmer weather or to 65 degrees in the cooler weather.
- Ensure that all doors and windows are locked.
- A reservation is only reserved/confirmed when a signed electronic or hard copy rental agreement with either an initial payment or full payment is made. A rental quote does not constitute a rental contract or agreement, nor does a verbal request to book a reservation.
- At the time of booking, 50% of your payment is due to hold your dates and the balance is due 30 days prior to your stay. If you are booking an arrival date within 30 days, then the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- Personal checks are preferred. Credit cards and PayPal are accepted for your deposit and/or balance.
- A credit card or $500 personal check is required for your damage waiver.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded minus a $100 rebooking fee. If we are able to book your dates with another party, we will gladly refund this amount.
- No refunds for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival or for early departure. If we are able to have your dates booked with another party, we will gladly refund your payment.
Weather and other Circumstances
- At Great Branson Cabins we strive to make your stay as pleasant as possible, but cannot control or be responsible for the weather or any other unforeseen circumstance that may affect your stay. Should this be of concern, then we recommend that you consider vacation insurance.
- Great Branson Cabins unilaterally and at its sole discretion reserves the right to change or cancel the reservation for any reason with refunds made accordingly, in the event this property becomes unavailable for rent. Great Branson Cabins agrees to use best efforts to secure an equivalent rental property. If this is not possible, Great Branson Cabins reserves the right to cancel this reservation and return all monies to Guest(s).
- Guest Agrees to allow Great Branson Cabins and/or assignees the right to enter due to the following: a) To make necessary or agreed repairs. b) To supply services agreed upon. c) In case of an emergency, we reserve the right to enter at anytime for the purpose of safe keeping or prevention of further damage.
- GUESTS FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY RELEASE GREAT BRANSON CABINS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SURETIES, INSURERS, INDEMNITOR, ATTORNEYS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR CAUSE OR THING WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY OF THIS RENTAL CONTRACT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR CAUSE OF ACTION FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AND ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, COST AND EXPENSE RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, SUIT OR CAUSE OF ACTION WHICH MAY BE ASSERTED.
Changes to the terms of service
- Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call or text us at 417-315-2689 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.